Catopsys Projection 2D harnesses a combination of immersive technologies to create an environment in which users are completely surrounded by sound and images projected in 2D with which they can interact.
Catopsys technology can easily be set up in any room and be transported to another environment. It requires no infrastructure as heavy as the traditional immersive cubes and it can be set up in just a few hours.
Because of its open architecture, it can:
- project any image, video or digitized scene,
- support spatialized sound tracks and modulate their reverb levels,
- use projectors best suited to the actual image quality required, both for direct and indirect projection, from 90° to 360°, with or without ceiling and floor projection,
- use any control device and interface,
- interact collaboratively with other immersive spaces,
- be upgraded from an initial set-up to more sophisticated uses and environments
Catopsys architecture, easy to integrate, manage and upgrade, lets you offer solutions at affordable prices and attain acceptable returns on investments .
Catopsys Projection 2D main features:
- Interactif 3D calibration of the projection environment
- Real-time adjustment of projection media to the projection environment
- Supports all user marking and tracking devices for adapting image perspective to user’s position
- Compatible with all image and video formats and real-time 3D engines
- Compatible with all FHD and 4K projectors, and even with pico-projectors
- Compatible with a wide range of interactive virtual reality devices including tablets, smartphones, game controllers, haptic gloves, and more…
- Compatible with all Wand interaction devices